Official Online page for our coaching camp taking place from: Wednesday 2nd - Friday 4th September
£15 PER DAY or £45 FOR ALL 3 DAYS.
BASED AT SELBY RUGBY CLUB, SANDHILL LANE
COACHING HOURS ARE 10AM TO 3PM
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
AGED 5 to 13
ARCHIE WILKS - ASSISTANT
SUMMER COACHING POLICY
PLEASE READ OUR SUMMER 2020 POLICY ON THE FOLLOWING LINK BEFORE ATTENDING: PRESS HERE
J7 Sports Facebook page: press here
- This is where we will post updates throughout the day of how the coaching camp is going.
- We will post pictures throughout the day and we will also post a daily update.
- Please give our page a like and follow the progress throughout the week.
What your child will need:
- Football Trainers & football boots
- Shin pads
- Sports Kit
- Goalkeeper gloves (if have them)
- Packed Lunch
- Extra snacks for morning break time.
- Refillable drinks bottle.
- items to the right if they are needed.
J7 World Cup Day
This event will take place on Friday and is a day where the children will compete against each other all day in their teams. Press here to find out which team your children are in.
To take place at the end of each day. You can follow the progress on our Facebook page.
Pictures will be uploaded onto our Facebook page throughout the coaching camp. You can find the link on the left.
Hot Weather Plans
On hot days, please apply sun-cream to your children before the day. We will ensure that they have plenty of access to shaded areas between games. In extreme heat, we will follow our 'Safety in the Sun' Policy. This can be found here.
Wet Weather Plans
In inclement weather, the coaches will make a decision whether to come, or stay outside and ask the children to put their rain jackets on.
- Please ensure that payment is made either before or on the first morning of camp.
- If your child happens to feel un-well one morning, please give the team a call / message to let them know.
- Please give me a call / message during the day if you need to relay anything to me,
- The contact for the camp is 07540 112031