Official Online page for our coaching camp taking place from:
Tuesday 18th - Friday 21st August
£15 PER DAY or £55 FOR ALL 4 DAYS.
BASED AT BRAYTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
COACHING HOURS ARE 10AM TO 3PM
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
AGED 5 to 13
SUMMER COACHING POLICY
PLEASE READ OUR SUMMER 2020 POLICY ON THE FOLLOWING LINK BEFORE ATTENDING: PRESS HERE
J7 Sports Facebook page: press here
- This is where we will post updates throughout the day of how the coaching camp is going.
Private J7 Facebook Group: press here
- This Facebook group is for adults with children taking part in this camp to join. We will post regular updates, a daily feedback post, plenty of pictures/videos and live videos of our coaches challenge and presentation.
- Please do join this group as it is a great way to follow our progress during the great.
- If you don't have Facebook, you could create a temporary account for the week. This is very easy to do and we will happily assist with this.
What your child will need:
- Football Trainers & football boots
- Shin pads
- Sports Kit
- Goalkeeper gloves (if have them)
- Packed Lunch
- Extra snacks for morning break time.
- Refillable drinks bottle.
- items to the right if they are needed.
J7 Super League Week
This week we are running 2x Super League Events, of which one will run over 2 days. One will take place on Tuesday and the other across Thursday and Friday - children can just attend one of these, but scores across both days are added together. Press here to find out more about these events. Children will all be assigned a team and these will be found here closer to the time.
To take place from 2.45pm from Tuesday to Thursday and from 2.30pm on Friday. You can watch this live and follow the progress in our Facebook group - see link on the right.
To take place on Friday at 2.45pm. You can watch this live in our Facebook group - see link on the right.
As stated on the left, pictures will be uploaded onto our Facebook page and into our group throughout the coaching camp. You can find the links on the left.
Hot Weather Plans
On hot days, please apply sun-cream to your children before the day. We will ensure that they have plenty of access to shaded areas between games. In extreme heat, we will follow our 'Safety in the Sun' Policy. This can be found here.
Wet Weather Plans
In inclement weather, the coaches will make a decision whether to come inside and play futsal in the hall, or stay outside and ask the children to put their rain jackets on.
- Please ensure that payment is made either before or on the first morning of camp.
- If your child happens to feel un-well one morning, please give the team a call / message to let them know.
- Please give me a call / message during the day if you need to relay anything to me,
- The contact for the camp is 07540 112031